5. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
– In the event of receiving communications by these means (e-mails, automated response messages from forms, and other communication systems), we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that unauthorised use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
– simple.cat undertakes not to send commercial e-mails. However, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications through this system of electronic communication regarding orders, please inform us by this same means indicating in the subject LOW COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data will be removed from our database. Your request will be processed within 10 days of being sent. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorise our company to continue sending the aforementioned communications.
6. DATA CONTROLLERS
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with by any of our means of collecting information will be incorporated into automated and/or manual processing, with the simple.cat company with which you maintain the contractual relationship being the party responsible for said processing. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Furthermore, simple.cat declares and guarantees that it maintains the levels of security for the protection of personal data in accordance with current legislation, and that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, theft of the data provided by the interested parties and to ensure that its employees observe these regulations, as well as the duty of secrecy regarding the data subject to protection and other confidentiality obligations in force.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship that generates such processing or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. Once the relationship that justifies the data processing has ended, the data will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of the regulations. Once the legally established period has elapsed, the data will be deleted (see the retention period for each purpose).
Data protection legislation confers the following rights on the holder of personal data:
– Right to revoke any consent previously given.
– Right of access: To know what type of data is being processed and the characteristics of the processing carried out.
– Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or untrue.
– Right to portability: To be able to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data being processed.
– Right to limitation of processing in cases where you consider that it is not necessary.
– Right to erasure: To request the cessation of the processing of data and their deletion when their storage is no longer necessary.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TELF: 901 100 099- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you would like more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify any data that is inaccurate, oppose and/or limit any processing you consider unnecessary, or request cancellation of the processing when the data is no longer necessary, please write to: Postal mail C/ Sant Sebastià 4, 1-2, Sant Pere de Ribes, 08810 Barcelona, e-mail: info [at] simple.cat, Tel: 656 966 373 :
This communication must include the following information: Name and surname(s) of the user, the request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorised person as the authorised person’s legal representative. In this case, documentation must be provided to accredit this representation of the interested party.
7. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of the data processing carried out by any or all of the Data Controllers listed above are detailed below:
– CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT: To be able to provide the services contracted within the natural activity of each company and to invoice them. This processing includes the management of after-sales services associated with said products. The data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
– ESTIMATE MANAGEMENT: To be able to send quotes for services and/or products to potential customers. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of such treatment.
– PERSONNEL SELECTION: To be able to manage all those CVs and other information provided by candidates for a job and to keep them informed of the different job vacancies that arise in our organisation. The data provided will be kept until a job vacancy is awarded or until the right to cancel the processing is exercised (this period shall not exceed one year). Applicants may object to or limit the scope of the processing of their data at any time.
– RELATIONS WITH SUPPLIERS: To be able to place orders and pay for services. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
– SHIPMENT MANAGEMENT: In order to correctly provide the contracted services, it is necessary to be able to manage the shipments and documentation necessary within these services, which guarantee their traceability by processing the data of all the parties involved in the same. This data will also be used to resolve incidents regarding shipments. The data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
– ORGANISATION OF EVENTS: To be able to organise events (courses, talks, competitions and other dissemination activities) by any of the Data Controllers. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity or for the years necessary for the justification of the activity.
– MULTIMEDIA FILES: In the different events it is possible that videos and/or images may be taken for the dissemination of the activity and/or justification of the same. The data will be kept for as long as the dissemination of the activity is relevant or until cancellation of the activity is requested.
– TRAINING ACTIVITIES: The services to be provided to customers include courses, talks and other training activities that require specific procedures. The data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations and justification of the training provided. Where necessary, they will be transferred to the Public Administration with competence in the matter.